Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New tools from Kaikai

Thanks to the new lobang by the girls I met at Daiso last week, I dropped by Kaikai at chinatown point to check out the stuff. They didnt really have a huge variety of bento tools or lunch boxes (they had tomica, kitty & melody) and also some mickey & pooh moulds.
I placed an order for elmo & cinnamoroll lunch boxes, shinkansen lunchbag & mickey seaweed moulds.

This is my damage for the day:
MY My Melody bento box at last! I've been looking at it for too long online and it was just too expensive on Ebay cos of shipping etc. It's mine now...MINE!!


Those little hands belong to Rn. She just couldnt wait to mess up everything while I was trying so hard to take a snap!! Grrr...


2 comments:

  1. the kitty bento box catches my eyes...i really suggest you buy one for yourself too^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have kitty liao. Dont worry, wat belong to the kids, belongs to me too! I'm the collector, remember?? ;)

    ReplyDelete