Friday, August 28, 2009

Bento #26 My daughter reina

Ks stayed over with ils since he had school the next morning again so I only fixed breakfast for Rn. Did this last night since there was no one...in fact i was not quite used to the silence in the house after Rn went to bed and Ks was not around. Did a simple face for Rn with chocolate bread and crispy pork floss filling. Does the hairstyle look like her?


Again, seaweed eyes were sooo stubborn and simply refused to be stuck onto the bread properly. When I placed the lashes (thank gdness only 2 for each eye!), they shifted the eye bits. So for a few mins there, I was fiddling with the eyes/lashes countless times cos each part would move the other!



I used 2 slices of choc bread and it was thicker than the usual white bread. This morning, maid just cut the bread into half and Rn had one half while i had the other.

Of course she ate her own face too. :)

I didnt make any lunch bento today cos of a lunch appt with a friend so had to leave home early. It's sat tomorrow and since we shld b staying home in the morning, i probably can fix something for lunch...

3 comments:

  1. Really looks like your little girl leh! I think I know what you used for her eye! I love the rosy cheeks.. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe u think so?? I think its the hair is it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely~
    but too nice to be eaten@@....

    ReplyDelete