Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bento #13 Smiley spaghetti with siewmai

The bentos didnt have a theme today. I used the new pooh/piglet moulds but of course you cant tell eh? I made them into smiley faces instead with kamaboko. Flower carrots (frozen from the last time), on the siewmai, pressed out a few round striped cheese. Good thing dad brought the spaghetti for me, otherwise I would've been late for work. Again.




Nana has ribbon carrots.


Ken has flower carrots. (doubt he will touch them though...)






2 comments:

  1. hey, i like the pink smiley faces on pooh! the siew mai have a nice touch to them with yr carrot creation! eh, yr dad got recipe for the spaghetti or not? they look yummee-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can tell its fr pooh mould ah? I didnt have to make the indiv facial parts, so just anyhow threw in the pink stuff. ha ha.
    No la its just normal stir fried spaghetti. Unfortunately, the kids didnt quite like it!

    ReplyDelete