Friday, August 7, 2009

Bento #10 Jam bread rolls

Well, actually this isn't quite a bento. I made it last night in fact while the kids were still prancing around like monkeys and it was tough having to roll the breads with the pin, spread the jam, while keeping the other eye on them climbing and dancing on the dining chairs. My heart skipped many beats in fact! The princess was even caught putting 1 leg up on the table! Gosh, these 2 sure are a handful.
Anyway...this is my 1st try at making jam breadrolls using strawberry & blackberry (I only eat those from Beerenberg cos they're the best!), and again, I got the idea from talented shoppingmum but well, it didnt quite turn out as nice and even, cos the sizes are all kinda different. I find it great for kids cos it's bite size and good for tiny fingers to grasp. Ks came to wallop a few as I was still making them. I cling-wrapped them and stored them into the Tomica box for their breakfast this morning. So it wouldnt be a mad rush for me.

Here it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment