Friday, August 21, 2009

Bento #20 Lil doggie & Piggy fried rice

I usually make bentos on Mon, Wed & Fri cos those are the days that parents come over to take care of the kids. Tues & Thurs is mil's turn so I dont make anything since she would normally pop in with breakfast for us and a sumptious dinner. In a way, its good so I can take a break off the 2 days.

Rn started rummaging thru the toy basket for a brown doggie toy (the kind that barks incessantly and drives you crazy when you switch it on). So I got the idea to make this for her.


I hope she can tell its a doggie.
It's made of japanese fishcake and the jap silverfish fried rice below was prepared by dad.




Qn: Does this one look like a pig or cow?? Good thing parents thought it was a buta. So I didnt fail lah. Eyes were cut freehand so they look somewhat distorted/cock-eyed. ha ha...



This is for the kids lunch/after school tea bento.I threw in egg rolls since they had no sides today.
I'm absolutely pooped after this...good thing weekend is here so I can take some time off bento!


2 comments:

  1. becoming more and more creative liao haha..the pig head so cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for saying it's a pighead and not a cow, ha ha...

    ReplyDelete