Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bento #2 - Hubby's birthday breakfast


This was my 1st bento prepared for hubby on 14 July 09. It was his 33rd birthday.

Good thing I prepared the 下準備for the 材料 the night before. Boiled weiners, heart-shaped chocolate & pandan breads with his favourite peanut butter filling then threw in a small cherry tomato. The most challenging was the preparation of the stripe cheese which I had learnt from Shoppingmum's blog. I bought the wrong brand of cheese. Got President instead of Chesdale and P was so soft that it was real hard to cut out the shape cos everything was like sticking together. But hey, not too bad for the 1st time right?? I saved the rest of the "kueh lapis" cheese, cling-wrapped them and stored them in airtight container. I've got not other decoration stuff so this bento looks rather 寂しい to me. Hubby finished everything (including the cherry tomato). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment