Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Arrival of my 1st set of bento tools!


I received them a day before we went for our Penang getaway.
Here they are.
Got 9 items in total and also ordered a 2nd batch of bento boxes (poohbear & tomica) and other tools. This is starting to become an addiction. I also got a チャラ弁book from Kinokuniya just for reference.
Yesterday i finally had the chance to drop by at Daiso and splurged $40 on some bento stuff like baran, mini fork/spoon, piggy slicing sheet, nice cups and saucers for the kids.
At the moment, I am still finding it hard to find time to properly prepare the ingredients as I need time to think abt how to decor it and also wat to do with wat. Of course, it doesnt help the least when I am trying to do all that amidst the screaming and a wailing Rn by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment