Monday, November 16, 2009

Bento #50 Robotic Trio

Finally I hit my 50 bento target! Too long... especially since i have not been making much the past 2 months. I do enjoy making them, just that sometimes really need to have the mood and idea as to wat to make. Another problem is that I find it taxing that when I'm preparing the ingredients and cutting or watever, the kids would be "disturbing" at the side and it gets disruptive for me. Like having to run to the toilet for Ks or clean up watever Rn spat out or spilled on the sofa. In fact, i get quite annoyed.

Anyway i made these 3 bentos for Sat's dinner at inlaws. Since we were making fried rice so decided to make something.

Rn's bento

Ws's bento

Ks's bento


So here they are. I call them the robotic trio cos of the way their arms are placed & the squarish faces...look like robots?

,

No comments:

Post a Comment